Southern States Imaging is in the business of installing and servicing advanced medical imaging equipment such as Digital Radiography, Bone Density, Computed Radiography and Ultrasound (to name a few) in medical facilities to enhance their bottom line and add value to each facility. We understand that there are powerful forces implemented which can limit the income of physician practices and hospitals such as:
1. Certificate of Need and Exemptions are required in different States that make purchasing capital equipment difficult.
2. Decreasing the maximal allowable reimbursement to physicians to help try and balance the federal deficit.
3. Keeping incomes low for primary care physicians in the face of increasing overhead, making it difficult to maintain a private practice.
4. Trying to centralize medical care so private clinics find it difficult to survive.
5. Creating a National Health Service.
Advanced Medical Imaging Consultation Request
We at Southern States Imaging understand these pressures and can help with your Imaging needs and much more! Now and in the future, we know that without ancillary services many clinics will not be able to survive. Physicians are responsible for the results of the imaging they order, so why shouldn’t they be properly reimbursed for the risk? There are many imaging companies throughout the southeast region and the country that sell and service many different modalities. Southern States Imaging is much more than just an imaging company that sells new and reconditioned equipment; we help practices succeed with proper consulting.
Complete this form to consult with a specialist from Southern States Imaging as soon as possible!
What sets Southern States Imaging apart from the rest?
1. SSI can locate any used or new piece of equipment in short order and present the specifications to your group in person at a moment’s notice
2. Our PACS system is compatible with any RIS or EMR system through use of an HL7 interface. Through our PACS partner, we have the capability of customizing our PACS system to your customer’s preferences
3. SSI has service partners located throughout the country that are OEM trained, bonded and have a quick response time
4. Our attorney consultants will explain CON regulations
We enjoy the opportunity to visit any private practice for consultation. We can show you just how to maximize your practice’s bottom line as well as demonstrate how adding additional ancillary services will help your practice perform and strive through present challenges. Let Southern States Imaging make a presentation to your imaging group today.