GE Lunar iDXA Scanner
In your search for answers to a patient’s health concerns, information is everything. And Lunar iDXA* provides the data and images you need. Help manage your patients with confidence! Whether you’re assessing bone density, fracture risk, body composition, or pediatric development, Lunar iDXA gives you a clear glimpse inside the body.
Versatile DXA Solution
With a large scan window plus high weight limit and arm height, the Lunar iDXA comfortably accommodates many patient sizes and conditions. This is why Lunar iDXA with its long list of applications—from visceral fat measurement and pediatric assessment, to small animal scanning—is chosen by leading, hospitals, clinics and physicians around the world.
Research-grade DXA Analysis
Lunar iDXA offers research-grade image resolution and exacting precision, designed to provide you a high degree of clinical confidence across body types. Consider Lunar iDXA not only for today’s needs but also as an enduring platform for the future. A breadth of applications and features enable treatment for a wide range of patients.
Lunar iDXA puts you on the cutting edge with clarity and versatility. iDXA provides crisp, high-resolution images and precise measurements to help you diagnose with confidence!
- A large scan window and high arm height accommodate patients up to 450 lbs
- Full suite of bone health applications including BMD, vertebral fracture assessment, pediatrics, orthopedics and more
- Body composition analysis including visceral fat quantification
- Research-grade image resolution helps provide a high degree of clinical confidence
- Enhanced ability to locate artifacts, identify areas of high density and identify bone edges for exceptional accuracy and reproducibility of BMD results
- Image quality comparable to radiographs helps you identify and classify vertebral deformities based on etiology, grade, and shape, but with a lower dose than conventional X-ray
- Greater precision assists in detecting small and statistically significant changes sooner, which can help motivate patient compliance, guide treatment decisions, or reduce the sample size required for clinical trials
- Narrow-angle fan beam technology with Multi-View Image Reconstruction (MVIR) eliminates magnification errors
- Direct-to-digital detector with a staggered array eliminates dead spots while helping to more accurately identify region-of-interest boundaries
With GE’s direct-to-digital technology, Lunar iDXA provides extra-crisp images. In fact, it is comparable to radiographs in identifying and classifying vertebral deformities concerning etiology, grade, and shape, but with a lower dose than conventional X-ray. Lunar iDXA’s latest-generation DXA technology also delivers enhanced precision. Greater precision provides the ability to detect small and statistically significant changes sooner, which can motivate patient compliance, guide treatment decisions, or reduce the sample size required for clinical trials.
iDXA with Pro Package provides proven skeletal features, with additional applications available as options.
iDXA with Advance Package offers the full spectrum of skeletal and metabolic health applications.