Siemens Magnetom Espree 1.5 Tesla MRI Machine
Whether you are just beginning to work with MRI or you are at the forefront of research, with Siemens Magnetom systems you’ll be sure to lead in your clinical field, your research and your business environment. The 70 cm Siemens Espree open MRI design combines an open bore design with an ultrashort system length of 125 cm (cover to cover). Siemens Magnetom Espree also uniquely combines a high level of comfort with the image quality and diagnostic confidence of high-field MRI.
Lead in efficiency with Siemens Magnetom Espree – Stationary or mobile MRI machine
- 70 cm open bore mri design and 30 cm face space.
- More head-out scans with the shortest MRI on the market (125 cm).
- TIM technology for unparalleled flexibility, accuracy, and speed.
- High SNR for bariatric patients up to 550 pounds.
- Greater patient access and comfort with 70 cm Open Bore
- Shortest MRI system with only 125 cm system length (cover to cover)
- Excellent performer as a mobile MRI machine
- Increased throughput with TIM
- Attract a wider range of patients
- Maximized patient access and 60% head-out exams
- Maximizing return due to minimized siting requirements and costs
Short Bore MRI with TIM Technology
The Magnetom Espree comes equipped with the shortest Siemens 1.5 Tesla MRI scanner magnet available! It can perform advanced clinical applications and comes equipped with the TIM Technology (Total Imaging Matrix) that delivers high quality imaging and reduced exam times.
- MRI exams with TIM are up to 30% faster than those without it.
- Siemens Espree 1.5 Tesla TIM allows for faster acquisition of images and the exam workflow is simplified because there is no re-positioning of patients or coils needed.
- With the TIM Technology, whole body scans can be performed in one single pass. It also enables flexible coil combinations to encompass local high resolution imaging to large anatomical coverage.
- Equipped with state-of-the-art TIM technology, Siemens Espree MRI offers a wide range of clinical applications and allows whole-body examinations up to 205 cm.
Siemens Magnetom Espree MRI for Your Clinic
With the power of Tim and the simplicity of Syngo, Siemens Espree 1.5 Tesla Magnetom streamlines the entire radiology process, from ordering through planning, performing exams, processing, reporting, and distribution.
- Unparalleled flexibility, accuracy, and speed – thanks to Tim
- Broad range of dedicated applications
- Up to 100%2 more signal-to-noise ratio with surface coils
- Extended Field-of-View to image the whole disease
Magnetom Espree for your patients
It’s about improving your clinical confidence, regardless of patient size, with accuracy and speed. With its superior signal-to-noise ratio (SNR), better contrast and shorter exam times, Magnetom Espree MRI enables you to see what you are missing with other lower- field scanners.
- 70 cm Open Bore
- Feet-first exams for nearly all MRI procedures
- 60%2 of the examinations with head outside the gantry
- Obese patients up to 250 kg or 550 lbs
- Short scan times
- Ultra-lightweight Tim coils
Siemens Espree for your Business
Tim dramatically improves workflow by speeding exams and increasing throughput. Patient set-up is faster, scan times are reduced, and Inline Technology processes data automatically.
- Easy siting conditions with no need for a dedicated computer room
- Low siting costs due to compact size. Magnet, equipment, and control room fit into 27 m2 (290 sq ft)
- Zero Helium boil-off minimizes lifecycle costs
- Low power requirements and cooling demands
- Fewer purchases of dedicated coils
- Higher patient throughput with shortened examinations times – thanks to Tim
1-Year, 3-Year, 30-Day Limited
70-cm Open Bore design
(in operation) 5.1 tons
|Minimum room size||
27 m2/290 sq. ft.
Tim [32×8], [76×18], [76×32]
Z-engine (33mT/m @ 100T/m/s)