Siemens Magnetom Symphony 1.5 Tesla MRI
The Siemens Magnetom Symphony 1.5T MRI system is an efficient yet compact whole body MRI machine. Its 60cm short bore allows it to fit in small rooms and mobile environments making it a very popular and affordable MRI solution. The Siemens Symphony has been tried and true for over a decade, setting the standard for 1.5T image quality. The system is very widely used and as such replacement / upgrade parts are readily available.
Siemens Symphony 1.5 Tesla – Stationary & Portable MRI Scanner
- Clinical versatility and productivity for increased throughput, thanks to Tim
- Easy patient access and comfort with 60 cm open design
- Excellent result consistency for faster diagnosis
- 60-cm system available in an 18- or 32-channel configuration
- Expands upon the Symphony applications, adding additional inline processing such as Inline Diffusion for automated ADC mapping
- Nine Tim application suites standard, including cardiac, pediatric1, and breast
- Lightweight (patient friendly), scalable coils part of the standard configuration
- Advanced applications standard, such as REVEAL for whole-body diffusion. For example, REVEAL can be used to detect lesions on the liver and lymph nodes
- Low siting costs and high technology benefit smaller hospitals and imaging centers
- More than suitable as both a stationary or portable mri scanner
Magnetom Symphony Power-Class MRI System
Pristine images in record time for every body region – even with severe motion. Isotropic head scans. High-resolution breast imaging as a standard feature and scan times reduced by up to 75%.* It’s all possible with the Power-class Magnetom Symphony MRI system and Southern States Imaging assisting with both new and used mri machine offerings!
Combining innovative clinical applications with enhanced workflow simplicity, the Magnetom MRI 1.5 T Symphony with Power-class enables you to see more and do more. Now you’ll easily image and diagnose some of the most difficult patients – elderly, pediatric, neurological or orthopedic.
Siemens Symphony MRI – Syngo Power-Class applications make MRI simple, boost referrals, and revenue
Power-class makes Siemens Symphony so fast and easy to use, you can get started right away. No matter who’s at the controls. Syngo, Siemens’ easy-to-use and intuitive software platform, enables efficient workflow across modalities with “one-click” simplicity. With Power-class, speed and ease go hand-in-hand. Along with shorter exams, patients enjoy the open design and the comfort of lightweight coils. Another big advantage of Magnetom Symphony is feet-first access for a large variety of exams. This increases patient comfort tremendously.
The basis for all Power-class applications, Syngo lets you expand your capabilities in every field – from women’s health to neurology. Syngo can also reduce your training and support requirements to positively impact your bottom line. Siemens Syngo, the highly intuitive, cross-modality user interface is the basis for all system applications. With syngo, you’ll be able to streamline workflow, speed patient throughput, and reduce training time. Which translates to better efficiency and a better bottom line.
1-Year, 3-Year, 30-Day Limited
60-cm Open Bore design
8.2 tons (in operation)***
|Minimum room size||
30 m2/323 sq. ft.
Tim [102×8], [102×18], [102×32]***
VQ-engine (45mT/m @ 200T/m/s)