Signa HDxt 1.5T GE MRI Machine
When you want more out of your new or refurbished MRI scanner, GE responds. When you demand more accuracy, more productivity, and more support, GE MRI delivers. Get the whole picture with GE’s comprehensive MR body imaging solutions—an array of advanced tools designed to meet the needs of you and your patient. Built on the high definition platform you know and trust, Signa HDxt offers an MR System that allows you to see more, do more, and expect more than ever before.
GE 1.5 Tesla MRI Scanner – See more, Do more, Expect more
- See more with high-definition, anatomically optimized imaging for enhanced contrast, reduced blurring, small field of view (FOV) prescriptions, and reduced artifacts.
- Do more with consistent high-quality imaging by overcoming fat-saturation failures—for perfect image fat suppression, tissue characterization, and artifact reduction. The GE 1.5 Tesla MRI scanner offers advanced applications and tool sets that enable high level accuracy, productivity, and reliability in high-definition imaging.
- Expect more with 25 years of proven commitment to MR system longevity for upgradeability, uptime, and investment protection. GE introduced the industry’s first short-bore 1.5T magnet. This specific attribute make the HDxt an exceptional mobile MRI solution. Manufactured in Florence, South Carolina, it’s built for years of service and upgradeability—instead of replacement—to protect you from obsolescence.
GE HDxt 1.5 Tesla MRI – Premium Performance with Anatomical Imaging Optimization
Engineered for high-definition, anatomically optimized imaging, The Signa HDxt 1.5T is engineered from end-to-end to allow you to see more. With GE’s high-density coils, data acceleration technology, and high-definition applications optimized for each anatomical area, GE can deliver images with the enhanced contrast, clarity, and accuracy you need.
Signa HDxt 1.5T starts with a foundation of high-performance components, whose integration enables superior imaging capabilities that aim to bring you the clearest, crispest images possible. High Definition MR is more than just pulse sequences, it is the sum total of our system. And the best part? GE has done the tweaking for you. Every component has been specifically designed to deliver more detail and more clarity, without compromise.
General Electric MRI – Advanced Imaging Technology for Stationary or Portable MRI
- A proven, homogeneous 1.5T magnet that delivers a full, 48-cm field of view.
- 16-channel RF
- HD gradients engineered for high-fidelity to produce high accuracy waveforms.
- HD Reconstruction engineered for real-time, high-performance image generation.
- Advanced, high-definition applications—such as CUBE and IDEAL—that help deliver images with premium quality and clarity.
- Further Enhance your Signa HDxt 1.5T GE MRI machine productivity with the Optima Edition 16.0 package
- Fully suitable as stationary or portable MRI solution.
In the era of increasingly complex exams, simplicity and consistency are more important than ever before. Productivity starts with intelligent tools for “can’t-miss” imaging, time after time, no matter how difficult the exam or challenging the patient. Productivity continues to improve with a detachable table—the Liberty* Docking System—that enables you to comfortably prepare your next patient while you’re still scanning the current one. Productivity is further expanded with one of the industry’s best known and technologist- friendly user interfaces.