GE Signa 3 Tesla MRI Machine
Built on our trusted, well-known, high-definition 3T platform, the Signa HDxt is engineered to provide you with clear, crisp images.
The system can help you deliver confident diagnoses—even for your most challenging exams. The user-friendly interface minimizes training time, which gets your staff up and running quickly. In addition, advanced clinical software applications offer you enhanced accuracy and certainty. Also, GE MRI systems like the Signa HDxt protect your investment by allowing you to more easily expand your capabilities with new arrays and applications—even upgrade the platform without replacing the magnet.
GE Signa HDxt 3T benefits include:
- High-definition, anatomically optimized imaging, delivered by our high-density coils, data acceleration technology, and high-definition applications.
- Optimal fat suppression with great tissue characterization, and artifact reduction.
- Fast workflow, no matter how difficult the exam or challenging the patient.
- High efficiency with a detachable table—prepare your next patient while another one gets scanned.
- Stellar productivity with the industry’s best-known and operator-friendly user interface.
- Detachable patient table – one technologist can remove a patient in less than 30 seconds.
Signa HDxt delivers comprehensive and advanced 3 Tesla MRI whole-body imaging for the full range of clinical applications.
The Signa HDxt GE 3T MRI Scanner features:
- 8 or 16 channel configurations
- Gradient specifications: Amplitude 50 mT/m, Slew Rate 150 T/m/s
- Detachable Liberty* patient table
- Magnet FOV: 48 x 48 x 48cm
GE Open MRI – Engineered for High Definition
The Signa HDxt 3T GE MRI scanner is engineered from end-to-end to let you see more. With GE’s high-density coils, data acceleration technology, and high-definition applications optimized for each anatomical area and engineered to work with the system’s premium performance components, General Electric MRI machines can deliver images with excellent contrast and clarity.
Stationary or Mobile MRI Scanner built for Longevity
The upgradeability benefits from GE MR are well-known. It is highly suitable as both a stationary or mobile MRI scanner with the proven Continuum* path – a magnet design philosophy for longevity and seamless upgradeability. It continues with the easy-to-incorporate innovative applications and system enhancements to help keep customers current in today’s ever-changing and increasingly competitive market.