Siemens Magnetom Avanto 1.5 T MRI
Magnetom Avanto MRI is now fit for the future, upgraded to meet your needs in a dynamic healthcare environment! To help provide the best mri machine experience, Siemens Avanto systems include state-of-the-art MR technologies Tim 4G and Dot. (Upgradeable to Tim 4G with 48 RF channels). Siemens leads the way in bringing the cost of 1.5 Tesla MRI machines within practice budgets.
Siemens Avanto 1.5 T MRI – Stationary or Portable MRI Machine
- Higher patient throughput with shortened examination times—thanks to Tim.
- Large 50-cm FoV and high homogeneity.
- Strong gradients for high resolution and shorter scan times.
- Increased throughput with Tim+Dot
- Exceptional magnet homogeneity for excellent fat saturation
- Strong gradients for high resolution and short scan times
- Increased result consistency for faster diagnosis • Faster training and increased staff versatility
- Broad application range
- Excellent solution as a stationary or portable MRI machine
Tim+Dot are the direct response to today’s demanding world of healthcare economics. Tim is Siemens’ ultimate innovation technology that unlocks imaging power like never before. Dot helps take the complexity out of MRI. And at the same time it enables up to 50% higher productivity. Tim sets the standard in MRI, Dot is the next movement in MRI
Together, they redefine productivity.
Tim advances MR imaging. With flexibility, accuracy, and speed. It seamlessly integrates up to 76 coil elements with up to 32 RF channels. It escalates image quality and acquisition speed to a whole new level. With Tim’s whole-body coverage, repositioning patients for multiple exams is no longer necessary. Think more exams per day. Every day.
Dot offers patient personalization, user guidance, and exam automation. It helps take away the complexity of MRI scanning. By enabling greater image consistency, reproducibility, and diagnostic confidence. The Siemens Avanto 1.5 Tesla MRI scanner offers greater ease-of-use while treating more patients a day, making your practice more productive than ever before!
Short scan times and ease-of-use with Siemens Avanto MRI
- Flexibility – Select exams, not coils. Tim is adaptable, versatile, and easy. For faster exams and greater diagnostic confidence. Improving workflow and increasing productivity.
- Accuracy – Local and total. With extreme, pinpointed precision, Tim delivers excellent image quality – from small lesions to the whole body.
- Speed – Time is precious. Tim speed means faster and simpler exam set-up, and a dramatically shorter acquisition time. Now patient volume – and daily productivity – can really soar.
- Personalized – Dot allows for uniquely tailored, optimized scans adaptable to the patient or clinical question, and according to the standards of care.
- Guided – Dot provides step-by-step user guidance for greater efficiency, excellent image quality, and consistency.
- Automated – With intelligent workflows customized to the standards, Dot delivers a degree of automation that takes efficiency to a whole new level.
1-Year, 3-Year, 30-Day Limited
5.9 tons (in operation)
|Minimum room size|
27 m2/290 sq. ft.
Tim [32×8]3, [76×18], [76×32]
Q-engine (33 mT/m @ 125 T/m/s)