Universal X Ray Machine – Reconditioned HE-425 FWFC
The HE 425 Universal 400 mA microprocessor controlled generator was designed to deliver accuracy, safety, reliability, quality and ease-of-use for the value conscious buyer. The HE 425 is an ideal generator for use in high-traffic clinics, private and group practices. Combine the HE 425 with Universal’s far-reaching choice of tables, tubestands and wall stands for a high-powered system. Replace an existing troublesome, outdated generator with the HE 425. You won’t find a more reliable used x ray machine for sale!
Universal X Ray Equipment Features
- Ergonomically designed panel for ease- of-use
- Digital display of kVp and mAs
- Control mounted positioning guide and technique chart
- Tube protect circuitry extends tube life
- Independent prep and exposure process controls when exposure is made thus eliminating retakes
- Independent table and wall bucky selectors
- Automatic compensation of kV and mA for unstable lines eliminates unpredictable x-ray output
Universal Xray System Reliability
For over 70 years Universal has been the name trusted for designing and manufacturing high quality equipment that delivers superior quality images with combined safety for both patient and operator. Whether it is new or used medical imaging equipment for sale, Universal diagnostic imaging systems are known for their durability and longevity. Please contact Southern States imaging today for the latest pricing on used medical imaging equipment for sale!
Universal Radiology System Specs:
The HE-425 400 mA generator mean more power for your money. The added power enables use of shorter time to stop motion and provides peace-of-mind in penetrating patients that conventional 300 mA generators typically cannot accommodate.
- 400 mA at 100 kVp, 300 mA at 125 kVp
- 6 mA stations, 25/50/100S,200/300/400L
- 23 step digital timer – .008 to 6 sec.
- kV selection of 40 to 125 to within 1 kV of desired value
- Self diagnostics continuously monitors system condition
- Triple tube protection; inhibits exposure if technique selected exceeds tube rating; exposure inhibited if tube rotor fails; overload circuit limits tube current during exposure
- Internal 24VAC and DC power supply to operate collimator light and electric locks for most tables and tubestands
Universal Medical Imaging Dependability
Refurbished X Ray machines are an excellent option for those not currently in the market for new medical imaging systems. The durability of Universal medical systems makes used imaging equipment a smart investment for any budget conscious practice. Reach out to a Southern States Imaging specialist for information on Universal used X Ray equipment for sale today!