Innovet Classic X-Ray Machine
InnoVet, the most respected name in veterinary radiography, leads the profession in product performance, reliability and support. With products that are designed by veterinarians for veterinarians, InnoVet has the radiographic system that will best fit the needs of your practice. InnoVet has engineered veterinary X-Ray solutions made to accommodate various practices budgets and layout. Some clinics are limited in space, others are spacious. Some take 5 films a day, others take 100. Some specialize in exotics, others in large animals. Some are new openings, others are long-time practices. But not to worry, there is an InnoVet model to fit every practice need.
Ideal for the budget-minded and/or floor space restricted facility
Since 1995, the InnoVet Classic has been the #1 selling veterinarian x-ray machine in the U.S. Over 3,000 InnoVet Classic’s currently satisfy the general radiographic needs of budget minded or space-restricted practices. As the leader in the veterinary industry, Summit has happily donated InnoVet systems to nearly every vet school in the U.S. Since 1995, 80% of all DVM undergraduates were trained on an InnoVet. Southern States Imaging has a very economical line of veterinary xray equipment from Summit Industries. Summit has been one of the leading X-Ray Machine manufacturers for more than 20 yrs. in Veterinary market.
Digital Ready – The Right System for Today or Tomorrow
InnoVet radiographic systems are compatible with most digital imaging systems. Our InnoVet DVM – Digital Veterinary Module, can be easily added to an InnoVet at time of purchase or any time after purchase to convert your system to a DICOM-compliant digital imaging system. Or, for the ultimate in digital imaging, ask about our top of the line InnoVet DXR.
From the professional engineering design through the rigorous manufacturing process, adherence to the highest level quality assurance measures guarantees that every InnoVet will provide years of trouble-free operation. Summit’s ISO 9001 certification recognizes our commitment to quality.
Integrated 60 Hz Generator
- kVp range: 40 – 125, 64 selections
- mA stations: 100S, 300L
- Timer range: 1/120th – 1 second, 18 selections
- mAs range: .8 – 300 mAs
- Digital mAs readout
- Digital kVp readout
- Digital diagnostic readout
- Tilt-out control panel
- Built-in tube protection
- Adjustable volume, audible exposure signal
- SCR contactor
- UL classified
Table / Tubestand
- Enclosed, integrated radiographic table
- Table top: 53 in. x 24 in.
- Welded base construction
- Grid cabinet with manual cassette tray
- Grid: 8:1 ratio, 103 LPI
- Grid cabinet / tubestand interlock
- Angulation dial and operator handgrips
- UL classified
X-Ray Tube C458
- 1.0 – 2.0 mm F.S., 140,000 heat units
- 10 ft. high voltage cables with federal terminations
- Manual collimator with light field
- Field light “on” time – selectable 30, 60, 90 or 120 seconds
- Long life “soft-start” bulb circuits
- Easy-to-operate with gloves on
- Exceeds federal standards for radiation leakage protection for medical systems
Exposure Switch A981
- Foot switch with 20 ft. cord